Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fringes and Fedoras


Fedora-- F21
Shirt-- Mom's
Fringe Vest-- F21 clearance rack
Shorts-- DIY
Belt-- Mom's vintage
Bag-- Thrifted
Necklaces-- Aldo, F21
Rings-- CR, Thrifted, & Asos
Boots-- Wastelands; Thrifted

Wore this to a friend's BBQ. I have a new hat obsession which may be the result of my deflating hair (as my perm continues to grow out and leaves my roots flat). Speaking of hair, I got my first hair cut in over a year! The ends were apparently looking really horrendous and my sister kept telling me to chop them off because they looked damaged and gross. So now my ombre highlights are a bit less drastic but I'll probably re-highlight the tips when I have the time.

3 comments:

  1. "Kristi Tran...wishes she lived in a different time"
    -From your About Me

    You should watch Midnight In Paris. Its all about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. YOUR. BOOTS.

    GIVE THEM TO ME.
    Or I'll just snatch them out of your wardrobe while you sleep. Don't mind if I do.

    ReplyDelete