Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Things I Don't Need" from downtown Palo Alto


I've taken a newfound liking to old books. Not necessarily old books by old authors, but just old looking books. And not even to read, either. I just like they way their pages have this yellowed crispy colored look. And how this one's got a leather-y looking cover (it's not leather though. It's brown painted on canvas-y thing).
I think I'm going to start a collection of pretty looking books I'll never read.
But I might actually read Jane Eyre--apparently it's a "beautiful" book, according to my mother...But who has time to read much nowadays? Not me...though I did just finish rereading The Undomestic Goddess last night; what had started out as a toilet read turned into an homework-distracting addiction.

And a tarnished jewelry box I got that needs some repainting...

No comments:

Post a Comment