Monday, September 6, 2010

Stupid birds...

So I think it's a bit of an understatement to say that our backyard's got nature...It's a freaking zoo. We get dogs, cats, pregnant kitties that lay their babies in a shady corner, turkeys come in giant herds and sh*t on every inch of the patio, deer that live under our deck, rabbits, and then of course the typical squirrels that establish an entire family under our apricot tree...etc etc.

Well the other day I came home to a peacock (above). And it wasn't the first time...a few months ago I saw one in our front yard (right) and I tried feeding it white rice but I guess they don't eat that kinda stuff (ha). But anyways yesterday morning I could hear an entire flock of them..."cluckcluckcluckcluck" there were about fifteen of them in our backyard. Great. Super sh*t covered. In all honesty, I suppose it's sort of neat, but uhhhh I'm not too likely to ever walk barefoot on the deck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment