Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smells like skunk.

Yeah, at first I thought it was just my imagination. Until I was closing my bedroom windows and it definitely. smelled. like. skunk. The fact that the sprinklers were on and it was dark might have something to do with it. Just a guess.
And this owl outside my window has been hooting like a pubescent boy for the last 20 minutes.

On the bright side, I got a new phone the other day. It's the definition of mediocre, so don't get excited. Someone called it a "junior high phone" the other day. Well thanks, I'm really starting to love it now...
But I've used it for a full day on one charge so far, texting and all, and it's still at full battery. I'm so confident, I'm not even going to bother charging it for tomorrow! Ok honestly, most phones can probably go two days on one charge, regularly. I've just been cursed with sucky battery life, so I'm grateful. Ha.
But the best thing about getting this phone is the change in our family plan. Basically instead of me having my measly 1500 for $15 a month, and my sister's even worse 250 for $5 a month, our whole family has unlimited now! Something about us paying 2 dollars more for this and that when we should just have changed our plan and yadiyada. The guy at the Verizon store was nice. Rather than letting us go indefinitely with my outstanding over-limit charges and having to pay more anyways.

So my parents don't really know how to text. I tried teaching my dad the first day and he sort-of got it. So the other day I woke up and the house was essentially empty, no one was home. I texted my dad "Where are you?"

He replied,
"What u want"
HA. I actually laughed out loud when I read it. I love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment