Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sleep Eat Watch TV


And drink tea that makes me go pee every ten minutes. Pretty much how I wasted my sick day at home. After I waited for over and hour at the ghetto McDonald's where we meet for carpool after I decided I felt too tired/sick/miserable to go to school...but mostly tired. And sleep deprived. So I took a loooooong 6 hour nap where I dreamed about going to Stoneridge Mall with my mom and seeing half the stores closed down and craving a strawberry cream cone pastry that they didn't have. Woke up, went downstairs and ate dinner at four while watching How I Met Your Mother (on my computer because I can't figure out how to work my tv...I can never find anything) and now I'm wasting time when I should be starting homework.
So I've pretty much been drinking tea every single day (sort of... this Mcdonalds stuff probably isn't even real tea...) but none of that hardcore bitter tea real old people drink. More like sugar water with a bit of tea and cream/milk either from Starbucks or McD's and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get early diabetes if I don't start controlling myself. So I'll probably stop when my teeth turn brown or I realize none of my clothes fit me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment