Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've been learning nothing in my classes

Because teachers are constantly going off topic...and I love it.
So far I've heard about my physics teacher's college life, French wife, bi-racial kids, rants about the next door physic's teacher's love life, my Spanish teacher's college majoring choices, her sister's habit of switching between Spanish and English, my English teacher's six year old son and his love life (aawh), my history' teacher's proposal, first date with his wife, his students' prank on his lawn, his elementary suspension from peeing on a kid in the bathroom (he was standing as far back as he could from the urinal to see how far his pee could go...), and so much more.
I love being a junior.
I also love our new counselor, who actually understands what it's like to be a non-Catholic Asian at an incredibly white majority 80% Catholic school.

I guess St. Francis aint all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment