Monday, September 6, 2010

I had a dream

And this sorta references to my fear of balding a few posts back. Like I said, I keep a dream journal and I record most dreams I have when I'm not too lazy or sleepy...
BUT ANYWAYS.
So my dream (I'm just gonna cut to half way...like they said in Inception, you never really remember where you start your dream) I had just taken a shower and I was doing my usual routine (usual since I got my perm anyways...) of spraying in my leave in conditioner and combing my hair with my fingers. And then when I looked at my hands there was a big fat clump of hair (wdf right...) So I was thinking, Ha! Yes! I can prove to my mom that I'm balding! and I remember going out of my bathroom--
and then the dream ended.
So yeah, not that exciting, but I guess it shows what my real worries are. -__________-

No comments:

Post a Comment