Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've fallen in love

No one will ever love her the way i do. The day we met, I took her inside a fitting room where she wrapped herself around me, softly and lightly but so perfectly. I knew she was The One. Ohh my, I just had to have her.



A good 8 sizes too large for me (size 10...I'm like a 2 -_-) I don't regret a thing about it. MY LOVE KNOWS NO SIZE LIMITATIONS. My first pussybow blouse, and most definitely not my last, if I can help it. I'm disappointed that my mother threw out all her old ones. Stealing clothes from family members is the best kind of shopping: free.

Haha ok, a bit overboard. I wore this to registration, but you can't even see the bow in my school id. They make you wear something with a collar though, so it's way better than a polo or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment